By Moove In Self Storage
It is rare to find someone who hasn’t been affected by breast cancer in some way. We are running this self storage campaign for all of the mothers, sisters, grandmothers, daughters, and even the men out there that get this terrible disease. We hope we can help in some small way.
- Besides skin cancer, breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among American women. Just under 30% of cancers in women are breast cancers.
- For women in the U.S., breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, besides lung cancer.
- About 1 in 8 U.S. women (just under 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide.
- In 2011, there were more than 2.6 million breast cancer survivors in the US.
These statistics aren’t meant to scare, just to educate. Our hope is that everyone woman is inspired to take care of herself and that the community is inspired to become involved in fighting this disease and supporting those affected by it.
Thank you sincerely for your help!