By Moove In Self Storage
The best businesses can be found around Lancaster, PA (Moove In Self Storage included of course). Part of the reason for having such a great business community is due in part to The Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry. They are comprised of 2,400 community-minded businesses that collectively work to make Lancaster County a great place to live, work and do business. The Chamber is dedicated to helping business leaders and professionals connect, learn and grow, and work on legislative and community issues that affect Lancaster County’s businesses and quality of life.
The Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry was originally founded as the Lancaster Board of Trade in 1872. They have played an important role in earning Lancaster City the All-America City Award in 2001 and in 2003 it was recognized as the Nation’s top chamber of commerce by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives.
Their Mission is “to build Lancaster County into a model of prosperity for 21st Century America.” They hold respecting historical values in high esteem while providing Lancaster County the leadership it needs to grow and diversify the local economy. Their Core Strategies are to lead, connect and innovate. To them it is all about helping others attain their maximum potential and we think they do a great job.
Here are a few of their value added programs:
- Fleet Fueling Program. In partnership with Rhoads Energy Corporation and Sheetz, this discount fueling program allows Chamber members who have one corporate vehicle or more to get a discount on gas purchases at any Sheetz location.
- The Lancaster Chamber Health Program. This program gives businesses with 99 or fewer employees health insurance as well as additional benefits such as: medical, disability, dental, vision and life insurance.
- bizSure Business Insurance. This offers members a complete business insurance program. Get discounted premiums on workers’ compensation, property, general liability, automobile liability and umbrella coverage and more!
- Natural Gas Savings Program. This Shipley Energy program provides a discount on Shipley’s already competitive natural gas prices, exclusively for Lancaster Chamber members.
- Electricity Procurement Program. Take control of volatile energy costs with Constellation. They put together information plus electricity for the Lancaster members with their array of great products and resources.
- The Employment Screening Program. The chamber forged a partnership with the Credit Bureau of Lancaster County. You can now get employment screening services at a great rates. These include services such as Credit reports, County criminal records, Driver records, Employment verifications, State criminal records, Workers’ compensation reports and more.
If you are considering starting a business or becoming a member of the Lancaster Chamber visit their offices at 100 South Queen St., Lancaster, PA or call (717) 397-3531. They offer members great value added programs and savings like healthcare insurance plans, liability and compensation insurance, natural gas budget planning, and savings, and employee screening services just to name a few.