By Moove In Self Storage
We are happy to have four self storage locations in Lancaster, PA. Lancaster is a great city in which to live and has a lot of art, a thriving downtown, many great places to eat, and is a really nice place to raise a family.
Here are Tim’s (our Property Manager at the Centerville Rd., Lancaster PA location) top list of places to go and things to see in Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
- Work on your tennis game at Hempfield Rec Center; they also offer many other activities for adults and kids!
- Visit the Amos Herr House & Park, donated by Amos Herr upon his death. It includes an old farmhouse built in 1852, adjoining barns and the East Hempfield Township municipal building.
- Clink two mugs at the area’s own brewing company, Lancaster Brewing Company.
- Enjoy a great meal and fantastic entertainment at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre.
- Throw some strikes at Leisure Lanes Bowling Center.
- Don’t forget to yell “FORE” when playing at the Four Seasons Golf Course.
- Sample the “best bagels in town” at Grand Central Bagel Cafe -a Yelp favorite and right across the street from my Centerville Road location.
- Have breakfast at Ida’s Cafe, a “hidden gem” in Rohrerstown with the “friendliest people on earth” ready to serve you!
- The “hollandaise sauce is perfect” at the Pantry Deli-a great stop for Eggs Florentine or crepes.
- Take a walk with the family and the dogs at Noels Dorwart Memorial Park-great for a jog and a picnic.
Thanks for your thoughts, Tim! We look forward to trying all of these, but maybe not in one day.