By Moove In Self Storage
Moving is stressful, we all know it. But, we make this big event in life easier and a little less stressful with our Free Moving Truck! Yes that’s right, I said FREE moving truck! Don’t believe me? Well, here’s how it works.
Our moving truck is free for new rentals.
That means, once you sign the rental agreement and are ready to start moving your stuff into your storage unit, you can use our moving truck Monday through Friday with no charge for the rental. Just pick a time slot from 9:30am-4pm or 4:30pm-10pm. We schedule on a first come first served basis, so be sure to reserve the truck quickly. Once the truck is reserved, you’re good to go!
Not only is the rental fee waived, but you get the first 25 miles for free as well. You will be responsible for the $15 Collision Insurance Waiver when you sign the paperwork for the moving truck, as that is one of our regulations. And if you need to travel more than 25 miles, it is only $0.99 per mile for additional miles. However, the truck rental itself is In fact free!
When you stop by to pick up the moving truck, make sure you bring your valid Photo ID, Driver’s License and Proof of Valid Insurance. Afraid of driving the moving truck yourself? That’s perfectly okay! We understand that many people are not comfortable driving a vehicle that large. So, whoever will be driving the truck can come with you, sign the paperwork and present their valid Photo ID, Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance, and they can drive it for you instead. Most of our locations offer a free moving truck for you to use. We’re all about convenience at Moove In!
Our moving truck is also available for use as a regular truck rental for just $45! Meaning, you can use it move out of your storage unit, move into a new home, move office furniture to your new business location and just about another moving need you have. Again, you need to bring the same documents and sign the paperwork just as with the free rental. And, there is a $0.99 per mile fee and the $15 Collision Insurance Waiver as well. The moving truck is still on a first come first served basis and can be rented Monday through Saturday – that’s right, on Saturday, too! Be sure to reserve early, as our schedule fills up quickly during the Spring and Summer.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using the free moving truck and when renting the moving truck:
- The moving truck must be returned with a full tank of gas, and the receipt showing that you in fact filled it up when you were done using it. The tank is full when you pick it up, and it should be full when you drop it off for the next person.
- There is a $10.00 per gallon fee if we need to fill the tank.
- The driver of the moving truck must be 21 years of age or older.
- The driver of the truck must have a Photo ID, a valid Driver’s License and Proof of Valid Insurance.
- There is a $100.00 late charge if the moving truck is not returned on time.
- Our moving trucks can only be used for local moves – you are not permitted to take it out of state or across the state. See the property manager for details if you have questions about the distance you need to travel.
- All personal items and trash must be removed from the moving truck prior to returning it to our store.
We want to make sure that your move is as easy and stress free as it can be – let’s face it, you are never going to remove all the stress from this life event! But, our free moving truck and affordable truck rentals go a long way to making that happen for you. If you are interested in reserving our free moving truck or our affordable truck rental, simply fill out the truck information form and one of our friendly property managers will call you to get you on our schedule and set up your reservation. And, if you have any questions, contact us for more information. Happy Moving!