By Dana Sinsheimer, District Manager, CSSM
At Moove In Self Storage, we value the communities in which we operate and serve. We also fully support the local businesses in our communities and try to promote them in any way we can. We believe in buying local, and we are always looking for new businesses with whom to partner, while always building on the partnerships we already have. Every one of our locations in York, Lancaster and Baltimore Counties work with local businesses, and we show our support for them in many different ways.
Let’s start by spotlighting a new business partner at our Greenbriar Road location in York:
We are “sweet” on a new local bakery serving up and dishing out some delectable treats! Bake My Day Café is the dessert-based idea of Katie Zielinski who decided that her love of baking awesome cakes and pastries for only her family was simply unfair. So she set out to bring them to everyone far and wide. Bake My Day Café is located in Dover, PA.
Owner Katie prides herself on making her sweet treats from scratch, and even offers gluten-free desserts. The bakery will also be offering online ordering and a food truck in the near future – so stay tuned! Katie’s dessert creations were most recently on display at the local community event, Olde Tyme Days, in Dover. View all of Bake My Day Café’s events and deserts on her Facebook page.
Next, we would like to spotlight another new business partner at our Centerville Road location in Lancaster:
One of our newest business partnerships began at our Centerville location, and has quickly spread to all of our Lancaster facilities, even reaching into our York locations and beyond. Handy Cuevas of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage recently met with Moove In’s Director of Marketing, Jess Dubbs, to discuss the many ways our companies can work together in the community to meet our customers’ needs.
Handy is an expert on every step from beginning to end when buying or selling your home, and he has been helping his customers for many years. He and his team at Coldwell Banker will work with anyone located within an hour of their office, which includes all of Lancaster County, a good portion of York County and even into southern Dauphin County and northern Maryland. Lucky for us, that covers all of our locations!
Many of our customers are going through the common transition in life of buying or selling a home, and Handy’s knowledge and expertise of the local market will be invaluable for them. If you are looking to buy or sell your home, or simply have questions regarding your possible options, Handy is here to help!
Lastly, but certainly not least, we want to showcase a new business partner at our Baltimore location:
Property Manager, Martha, boasts about our business partner B’more Fit Studio – a local Zumba studio offering a wide array of instructed sessions. The studio is owned and operated by one of our tenants, Chyla, along with her six licensed instructors. B’more Fit hosts many Zumba-based classes for adults and kids alike, while also having specialty classes to include many other dance infused workouts.
The B’more Fit studio is located at 1718 Belmont Avenue, right around the corner from our Baltimore location. Classes are in session Monday-Saturday every week. Be sure to stop in to check out a class, then sign up for one so you can B’more fit, too!
These three businesses are just a handful of our business partners. Be sure to visit our Business Partnerships page to see our current partners – we are adding more all the time!
Now that you have learned a little about a few of our partners, I would like to provide some details on our Business Partner program. All we ask is that you hand out or display our coupon flyer in your establishment for your customers to see. And of course, tell everyone how Moo-velous we are! In turn, we will do the same for you, along with all of the following perks. And, did I mention that we do all of this completely FREE? Meaning there is no cost for you at all, and no work or effort on your part!
Business Partnership Perks:
- Your logo and contact information added to the Business Partnerships page of our website. Your logo will link to your website or social media page. By the way, our website had over 6,000 unique visitors in the month of August alone, and it is increasing every month! Now that’s a lot of free advertising.
- Your business featured in our monthly eMoosletter (our email newsletter) once per year, which was sent out to over 5,100 individuals in September! Plus, our list continues to grow every week.
- Your business card displayed on the Community Board in the rental office of the Moove In Self Storage location nearest to you – just supply us with your cards so we can keep your slot filled up!
- Half page flyer professionally design with coupon that will be displayed on the Community Board in the rental office of the Moove In Self Storage location nearest to you, making you the featured business for the month.
- Half page flyer inserted into our Welcome Kit for new tenants at the location nearest you.
- Moove In Self Storage will like your Facebook page, follow you on Twitter and become a Google+ follower if you would like. We will also occasionally post a recommendation to visit your business from all our social media pages, and share any of your posts that you ask us to share. We have a combined over 460 Facebok fans; over 230 Twitter followers; and a combined over 475 Google+ followers; and all are growing.
- We will give you a Google or Yelp review stating just how awesome you are.
- On occasion, just like this blog, we will write about and feature business partners to help drive more customers to you. Our blogs have a very high readership, with half of our monthly website visitors going to our blog to read our articles.
- Our property managers will also verbally recommend you to our customers who are in need of your services!
- And, did I mention that for each and every customer you refer who comes in with our coupon and signs a rental agreement, you will receive up to $50.00! And, there is no limit to how much you can earn. Come on, what is better than free money for doing nothing?
Does a business partnership with Moove In Self Storage sound good to you? We are constantly searching for new or long-standing local businesses to partner with and build lasting relationships. If you are a local business owner and you would like to learn more about our business partnership opportunities, please contact any of our property managers or email Jess Dubbs, Director of Marketing. We would be thrilled to discuss the opportunity of working with you!